Position: E-Commerce Beauty Buyer
The Buyer is responsible for managing sales and profitability for an assigned product line. The Buyer works to purchase products from vendors and develop online merchandising strategies which support and complement the concurrent retail strategy. They will plan and merchandise product on the website and in all promotional marketing channels for the areas in which they are responsible. They work hand in hand with the entire retail team of Buyers, Planners and Inventory to ensure that sales goals are achieved.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop strong vendor partnerships and manage all aspects of product purchasing (i.e. account opening, orders, reorders, etc.)
2. Develop and execute financial plans including sales and selling margin in conjunction with the Planning team. Analyze sales data to draw conclusions and provide recommendations to improve performance when needed.
3. Coordinate with social media team to develop and execute media strategies.
4. Work with inventory teams to ensure that the appropriate inventory is allocated to support forecasted sales for all products.
5.Facilitate all required online merchandising needs including asset availability (i.e. images, copy) for content management team. Coordinate with Marketing team to ensure that merchandising of website coordinates with print and online marketing channels.
6. Formulate online strategies and opportunities to achieve the growth of Khaosbeauty.com. Identify and introduce new brands, product extensions, early launches and unique products to meet customer and market needs.
7. A key contributor to the development of long-range financial plans and strategy for Khaosbeauty.com.
8.Assisting leadership with any other tasks as per needed.